Friday, April 19, 2013

[baby khalifah series] : Open for 2nd Order...


Alhamdulillah, first batch order already submitted yesterday.
 InsyaAllah will start to distribute those that require postage by this Saturday...

To be franked, I never expected to receive very good response from all my friends and readers..
After submitted first batch yesterday, until today, I still received lots of email asking about this product.
Yes, I know..if you have time to google and make some research, there's no online shop sell it below RM90, and that's was exclude the postage fees. Tho it was only slight reduction from the original price, still we made some saving isn't it =)

I already have few  names in my new list, so anyone who still interested with this product, you may email to me for detail pricing and payment method at nadya_1901@hotmail.com.

I'll be closing this 2nd order by next Thursday, 25th April 2013 by 3pm.
And delivery will be made by Saturday for those who require postage.

Hopefully our little children will get benefits from this product and I'll be doing this whenever there still request from everyone. InsyaAllah.
Owh yes..no worry I'll make review about this product when is I started to use to my kiddos..soon...




ps: I've ordered extra for few boxes, in case anyone need urgently, you may email me by tonite so that I can courier with the rest!Thanks..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello sis, i'm interested to purchased this baby khalifah series can u guide me how to order?

mommyNadia said...

Salam Ainie Nur,
Hi..u may send email to nadya_1901@hotmail.com. I'll gv u detail about price and postage.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...