Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cool Awana Kijal Promo!

Pssstttt!!!Still remember my recent entry about Awana Kijal Trip??*Read here* I did mentioned about the interview session we had at the end of the entry aight?Oh my!!Tak sangka some of the interview sessions have been featured in this promo video. Hahaha, seriously malu sb tak ready sgt2, bila hulur mic terus blank, tak tahu nak ckp apa. And that's why I said I spoke German!! *tutup muka lariiii* While mommy with ntah pape cakap, Adam did a good job. Thumbs up boy! After all, we enjoyed this new experience. 
Enjoy the video peeps!!

Let's Refresh, Rejuvenate & Rejoice at Awana Kijal...


Jom cuti-cuti Malaysia..
=)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nak sign! Dah popular...

mommyNadia said...

Hahahaha..mak pitam!

Nadine said...

pheeeewwwwit! fofular dah kawan I! first plak tu. big clap to adam too, good job! ;) kalau Faaz mau dia froze je sbb ada strangers :P

mommynadia said...

Nadine,
Yelah tu,fofular lah sgt.Malu haishh!!Ntah Adam tu bukan heran strangers sgt.Relax je.But that day maybe he in agood mood.Layan je.
Eleh,u pun apa kurangnya,pernah masuk JJCM what hikhik!!

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...