Wednesday, March 13, 2013

[OPEN ORDER FOR BSK] :Kids Name Labels !!!

Holla girlzzz!!
Still remember my previous entry on sticker madness? One of my original plan is to do self printing for all labels that I made using the template that I got from the website. Pity me, the cost for high quality printing with minimum order required membantutkan hasrat murni I. Plus if I decided to print jugak, they are not providing me the sticker yg dah potong semua, end up we have balik and potong sendiri plak. Leceh!

 
Visit this website at 


Seriously kalau u all tengok type of labels they have, boleh rambang mata...

Type of labels they have:


Label Type: Stick On & Clothing

Safe to use Stick-on Labels on containers that go in:

Dishwashers
Microwaves
Sterilisers
Freezers



Safe to use Clothing Labels on clothing that goes in:
Washing Machines
Tumble Driers


 
Waitttt!!! I even found this...

Ada sale 20% yeha!!!

Tapi kena purchase over USD 30..
So I planned to combine order..

Anyone interested to order the sticker *regardless of name label or wall art*, you may do so..
Send me email at nadya_1901@hotmail.com 
with this details..
Your child name, color, font, icon to use..




Together with your address for postage.
Invoice will sending up after you placed the order.


I already made this for my boys!

Hurry sale ends at midnight tonight 13/3/13.

Please send email to me before 5.00pm today..
Hurry up darling!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nadia,
Check ur email ;)

Tq dear

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...