Thursday, June 27, 2013

[REVIEW] : Now You Are A Mother book..

RESTOCKED!!
RM 52 including postage within Sem M'sia.
Email us at fabulousmotherhood@yahoo.com
Stocks are limited, better hurry.
Last update on 20 March 2014.

***********************************
Synopsis of  Now You Are A Mother..

This book has given an overview of the mother's role and touched on the basics of raising babies and small children. Whilst motherhood is one of the most rewarding of roles, it is also a very complex role that brings many trials and challenges that cannot be covered fully in a single volume. It is a very good preparation guide for expectant/expecting mothers who are pregnant/in pregnancy as it will teach many useful practical tidbits on how to prepare and what to expect. It is also a very good parenting guide book for concerned fathers/husbands who will also have take care of their children.
It is hoped that having read this book, readers will go beyond its parameters to learn all they can about how to care for their infants. In the teachings of Islam, the voices of experience provided by our own mothers and grandmothers, and the exchange of ideas and tips with other parents, new mothers can find guidelines to follow as they embark upon the journey of motherhood. The help and advice of doctors, public health nurses and other professionals may also be added to the mother's "support system."Over and above all that, the Muslim mother can and must put her trust in Allah and seek His help and guidance. No of pages : 333,  Binding : hardcover



When I first met with this super lovely and cute book, I immediately fall in love with it. Telling you the truth, I never found any English written book so far for early parent or mom as cute as this. I have with me those parenting books from famous author like Miriam Stoppard, but this book is more than that. It came with the touch of Islamic approach as well. That's made I decided to have it one to my book collection too*though I'm already mom of 2 =)*
Let see what they have inside..
*sorry for bad quality picture*

Welcome to most wonderful world..










View some snapshot of 8 chapters of Now You Are A Mother...
*click for better view k*







Everyone will love with this book. Most of my friend, blog readers, ig friends and whoever who stumble with this book, its hard to say no to it specially if you are moms to be or mommies. This is one of our lil shop best seller and my hope is, this can help all new mothers to get info and tips when handling the babies and to view the development of the babies/toddlers as well. Still, mom of 2 like me pun, I still have alot of weakness to be improved. Furthermore, many buyers came to have this for their friends too as present for new mommies-to-be. Its cheap yet with lotsa info..



Wrap them with lotsa loves...




11 comments:

DYatie ABakar said...

Waaahhh! Can't wait for the parcel!! ; D

Ayuni A. said...

Suka la buku ni...perfect for a gift :) Maybe I'll buy it for my SIL hmm..I'll let u know! :)

mommyNadia said...

Sure Ayuni,
Whatsapp me and I will courier for you SIL with special wrapping ok =)

Siti Rahayu Mat Som said...

Salam sis...is this book still available?

mommyNadia said...

Yes dear. Please email at fabulousmotherhood@yahoo.com ya.

Thanks

Unknown said...

Do this book still available

mimiOREO said...

Buku ni available lagi? Interested to buy...

nyue said...

hi mommy nadia, buku ni available lagi x?im interested to buy. thank you

mommyNadia said...

Hi mimi and Nyue,

Currently buku out of stock. Am taking preorder. Buku eta by end Jan. Promo price now until end Jan 2014 is RM 50 including postage. Email me at fabulousmotherhood@yahoo.com.

Tq

nadiabaharum said...

Salam. Is the book available?

nadiabaharum said...

Salam. Is the book still available?

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...