Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[OPEN ORDER FOR BSK]: 20% Off on Name Labels Value Kits!!


Yuhuu darlingssss!!
For those who being waiting for the kids name label's sale, there you go..
*I know, ramai tengah tunggu sale ni*


Another sale just announced today and its only for 3 days!!
Honestly said, jarang dah sale on name label skrang. Last sale on April and again only for 3 days!!
Please grab it now..

Check out the link for details here!

For those who don't want hussle puzzle placing order, I can help you to do so..
Just convert the price to USD and plus RM 6 for postage.
*Quotation will be send once order received*
Yet, u are free to do it yourself too!!
*Email me for friend recommendation, I can gv u extra points wink!!*

So anyone interested, please confirm your order immediately. Please refer these steps on how to place order and send to my email at nadya_1901@hotmail.com.

Last order with confirmed payment before 13th June 2013 at 3.00pm.
Any queries, please email me at nadya_1901@hotmail.com.

Hurry up darlings!!

1 comment:

bibi yusof said...

Nad... I ended up ordered 2 set of daycare kit... Cant wait to receive the label...

Bazlin

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...