Monday, August 6, 2012

Preloved Breastpump : Medela Mini-E and Spectra3 For Sale !!!

These 2 breastpumps have been with me through my ups and downs in my beautiful breastfeeding journey.  How I wish I could keep them as token of appreciation for the excellent services they gave to me. But I think, it would be more meaningful if I could share these good things with other breastfeeding mommies *as well the future bf mommies too* So, I'm selling off these 2 precious things to those who really need it =)


SPECTRA 3
*SOLD*


1- Breastpump
2- Shield, valve membrane & valve head (the blue color) and tubing
3- Conversion kit for wide neck bottle (not in the picture)
4- Free of 8 bottles bumblebbee (brand new)


Breastpump has been sent for service in Dec 2011 and never been use after that..
Condition checked : In very good condition..
Shield set just use twice..


8 bottles of bumblebee for FREE!!!


Medela Mini- E...
Sold!!

1- Breastpump
2- Shield and brand new valve membrane & valve head
3- Medela charger
4- 5oz Medela bottle
5- AUTUMNZ Breastmilk Storage Bag for FREE!!


This Mini-E pump has been sent for service in June 2011 at Medela Service Centre..
Rarely use as this pump spared for travelling and outstation purpose only..
The pump still in good condition...


A box of pre-strellized storage bag for FREE!!!


Also selling a moms little ones breastpump bag *exclude the chiller bag* for only RM20..
*bag in good condition*
*exclude postage fee*


Intrested buyer, please drop me email at
First come first serve..
Reservation with 20% deposit is acceptable..

"breastfeeding is beautiful"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...