Saturday, May 26, 2012

The 200th & 201st Fabulous Motherhood followers...


I'm very very honored to welcome the 200th & 201st Fabulous Motherhood 's fabulous followers..
*wipe eyes*

After 2 years and 7 months..finally reached the 200th friends..
Thanks alot sb sudi bookmarked my humble blog...
Feel free to visit again and share some comments with me..

Btw, I just came up with idea to give a quick view of my chosen fabulous followers..
Here we go..

200
Say hi to..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The gojes Honey Berry's Mummie...
*clapclap*



A quick glance to her lovely blog...

Through my quick reading, Honey Berry's Mummie pun baru join blogging world..
Welcome to blogging world dearie and I'm sure you must have good things to share with all the mommies out there too..
Keep up gal!! >.<
Thanks again for dropping by here...XoXo


201
Say hi to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ms Su Ellyy...

 
I can't trace her url..*sobsob*
Anyway, thanks alot for the visit..
Do say hi once you come here again bebeh!!
Muahsss >.<

=)
Happy weekend everyone...

ps: 200 blog followers in 2 years..meaning that, if I want to have 2000 blog followers, I must wait for....*hahaha!!kiralah sendiri, I is malu nak tulis* :P


4 comments:

MuMMie BeRRy said...

mommy nadia : tq2 for ur support, i will updated my Princess Dairys and hope we can keep in touch..

My Love.. said...

congrats..i selalu baca tapi lupa nk follow :)

mommyNadia said...

Berry Mummie,
Great!! keep up darl!

mommyNadia said...

MyLove,
hahaha!!Takpe..still have time to do so...*winkwink*

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...