Friday, June 10, 2011

Falling In Love with Trudy & Teddy!




I just heard about this brand recently when I received an invitation for Trudy &Teddy Tea Party..
Dont blame me as their store locator were out of my shopping coverage...;(
* huhu sadis betul!
The moment I received the invitation, I've straight away googled for their website..
And started to fall in love with their classic European apparel..stylish and elegant!
I really love to see small kids at Adam's age wearing tie or bow for special functions..
Unfortunately, I never had chance to dress up my lil boy as we never attend any big ceremony such grand wedding so far..;(





The moment I stepped in Trudy & Teddy at Parkson, Alamanda Putrajaya..I was amazed!
They really had a beautiful collection of clothes and the area was decorated nicely..
*sweeet bangat deh!




Every each of  T&T apparel sewed in a very detail touch and I love their simple but yet sweet and nice design..
The apparels are special design for newborn up to 4yrs old kids..
The boys outfits memang buat jantung I lemah tau..and the dress for lil girl memang sweet, mostly in pastel color..
Amazingly this is a local brand and the designer also is a Malaysian...
* clap clap!



  






I just received a wedding invitation in next 2 weeks and most probably will pay visit again to the nearest Trudy & Teddy outlet for Adryan's outfit..
* kat Parkson Alamanda ada 10% discount sekarang ;)



Trudy & Teddy Parkson Alamanda..


Btw, I just found from their website that T&T is currently having Dress Up Your Baby with Trudy & Teddy Contest..
Hadiah pun menarik..
Just snap ur kids photo in T&T apparel and send it to MyStar and ParenThot..





Good luck everyone
^-^


3 comments:

Merryn said...

I also love Trudy & Teddy. Tersangat lah bergaya! Perfect for weddings and Sundays :D

mommynadia said...

so true ,,;)

Unknown said...

Gotta go to Parkson Alamanda ni..thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...