Sunday, July 1, 2012

Awesome June!!!


Hello peeps!
How's June has treated you guys??
Besides the fabulous May, I never expect June came with full of  sweet surprises...
I lov surprises!! >.<
There's no other words except thank to Allah for all the rizq from Him...
Alhamdulillah..
July is month of our marriage anniversary..
070707 ~ 070712 and counting...InsyaAllah..
I'm blessed with the beautiful family that I have now..Syukur!
InsyaAllah, couples of weeks from now, we will start to perform fast in the beautiful and barakah month of Ramadhan...
I can't wait for that month to come..
It's such a unique feeling to be in that holiest month...
Semoga Allah mempermudahkan segala urusan kita di bulan yang mulia nanti..
Amin...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amin! InsyaAllah, Nadia
May ur sweet marriage last til end of time :)

mommyNadia said...

Tq Airin!

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...