Nmpk tak corong yg tak complete tu???Itulah yg den lupo nak amik???
Anyone who followed me thru twitter knew how much I suffered yesterday.
This is not my first time facing this. The first time when Adam was 3 mos, breast dah engorged, but time tu no power supply. Time Adam jgak, masa belum dapat mini-E, the whole the day I was at UM and did not bring the spectra pump. Adeh sakit macam nak menjerit!! Again after almost 3years experience, I decided to manual pump out the breast milk.
The 5oz milk managed to be expressed out!
Kurang sket sakit!
- Avoid spreading the fingers apart.
- For large breasts, first lift and then push into the chest wall
3. Roll thumb and fingers forward at the same time. This rolling motion compresses and empties milk reservoirs without injuring sensitive breast tissue.
Note the position of thumb and fingernails during the finish roll as shown in the illustration.
4. Repeat rhythmically to completely drain reservoirs.
~~ Position, push, roll...repeat!
5. Rotate the thumb and fingers to milk other reservoirs, using both hands on each breast.
Avoid These Motions
1. Do not squeeze the breast, as this can cause bruising.
2. Sliding hands over the breast may cause painful skin burns.
Marmet Technique copyright 1978, revised 1979, 1981 and 1988. Used with permission of Chele Marmet and the Lactation Institute, 1616 Ventura Blvd., Suite 223, Encino, California 91436